Welcome to Cotton Creek Dental!
Cotton Creek Dental is a full-service dental office serving the Washington, St. George, and Hurricane, UT areas. Dr. David Brown offer a relaxed, calming atmosphere where you and your family can receive the highest level of care, treatment is never rushed, and it is our goal that you always feel comfortable.
Our practice offers dental care for the whole family. From children to the elderly, Dr. Brown can suggest a plan for regular cleanings and visits to ensure a long life of healthy teeth. We provide a wide range of dental care, including:
- Regular cleanings and sealants
- Cosmetic dentistry, veneers, and teeth whitening
- Periodontal treatments
- Dental implants
From regular teeth cleaning and proper oral hygiene assistance to complex, cosmetic restorations, Dr. Brown and our experienced team provide patients with affordable options and the latest in advanced dental technologies to enhance their smile.
At Cotton Creek Dental, local area residents of Washington and the surrounding communities are promised the finest dentistry by competent professionals in a safe, clean environment. Contact our Washington Dental office to schedule an appointment today!
No Insurance? No Worries!
Here's How You Can Save
We are committed to providing the highest quality clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Our doctor and staff enjoy getting to know each patient and their families, and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
A lifetime of healthy smiles starts here!
- We believe in providing optimal treatment results, but recognize that the overall dental experience is crucial, too. That’s why we customize treatment plans for each individual's goals and expectations.
- Being clinically competent and providing advanced infection control are standards that we strive to exceed with the newest technology and techniques.
- We are especially attentive to everyone's individual needs, and do our best to be helpful with insurance, flexible scheduling, flexible payment options, and any special needs that our families and patients have.
- Parents and patients will be reassured by the level of expertise of our friendly and highly experienced staff.
Our dental team is dedicated to helping you maintain your health and your beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and to schedule an appointment.
- “I've been using him for almost ten years. If I need an appointment, I can get in on that appointment. His chairside manner is great. He does an excellent job. The billing is great. The hygienist who works for him is great. His office staff was great. He's close to me. He's five minutes from my house. He's just a great doctor.”
— Robbin M.
- “I have had trouble with my teeth for many years so I am very familiar with dentists. Dr. Brown did an amazing job. I couldn't imagine any one doing a better job. He was kind, thoughtful, and very very good at working on my teeth. I have never had a dentist as good as him. The energy that went into getting this work done with the very best results was so impressive. I would recommend him to everyone.”
- “The whole staff is outstanding. Very personable and professional. My first time coming here and will be definitely be coming back. It was definitely the best dentist visit I have ever had. Thanks again!”
— Pedro R.
- “Very great service. We especially love our hygienist, Katie! She is so thorough and attentive. Makes a trip with six kids ages 12 and under enjoyable and even fun! Dr. Brown is very honest and conservative!”
— Megan M.
- “Very professional office with personable staff. Had adeep cleaning procedure which I perceived would be very uncomfortable and painful. However, my hygienist, Mandy, was great. She thoroughly explained why it was needed, how she would proceed, and what I should expect. During the cleanings, she continually asked how I was doing and made sure I was as comfortable as possible. It was much better than I anticipated and recovery was quick. I was eating at full speed the next day.”
— Thomas G.
- “Hey, folks. If you are looking for a dentist, or are not happy with the one have, check out Cotton Creek Dental. The doctors are great and the staff is always a pleasure to work with. This is the first time in my 67 years that I have had such positive interactions at a dentist office. These folks really make you feel at home and special. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I am so glad that my wife and I found Cotton Creek when we relocated here from another state.”
— Hugo G.